· This tense is formed by using will have been and the present participle of the verb (the verb form ending in -ing). By the year 2020, linguists will have been studying and defining the Indo-European language family for more than 200 years.
has/have been和had been的問題，
· 我每次寫作英文都會係has/have +pp 和had +pp的位置上很疑惑! e.g. ‘Mr. Lee speaks good English. He has learned English for 20 years.’ ‘Mr. Lee speaks good English. He has been learning English for 20 years.’ 以上2句有什麼分別？，， e.g. ‘I had
has been 和 had been 的用法
· 1. has been 和 had been 的用法,要怎用,差在哪? (延續第1的問題) 2. 而has been的”has”是本來就用has,還是因為前面遇到 第三人稱? 3.has 和 has been 的用法 (延續第3的問題) 4.第三個問題的”has” 是本就是用has,還是因為遇到第三 人稱?
Gone or been-English
Gone or been Gone is the usual part participle of the verb go. Sometimes you use the past participle been when you want to say that you have gone somewhere and come back, or to say that you have visited somewhere.Paul has gone to the hospital this morning (= he is still there).
Humans have been living on the ISS for 20 years straight
Humans have been living in space for 20 years straight Since 2000, there have always been humans living and working on the International Space Station—and the streak could just be getting started.
Food, genetically modified
soybeans), there has been concern about such food among politicians, activists and consumers, especially in Europe. Several factors are involved. In the late 1980s – early 1990s, the results of decades of molecular research reached the
There Have Been No Reported Drone Strikes Since Joe …
There have been previous gaps in US strikes, Grossman noted; a lot or a little can happen in three weeks. It’s also possible, he said, that this is something more: “the Biden administration is
How much has the ice bucket challenge achieved?
There have been in excess of 2.4 million ice bucket-related videos posted on Facebook, and 28 million people have uploaded, commented on or liked ice bucket-related posts.
Where Have All the Houses Gone?
· The last decade has also been a period of relatively low interest rates. That incentivized many homeowners to stay in their homes longer than they would have in …
In addition, although promising steps have been made, no effective malaria vaccine yet exists. Other diseases present additional challenges. Polio, though it has been reduced or eliminated in most countries through widespread vaccination, still circulates in some areas because (among other reasons) many cases do not present easily recognizable symptoms.
Exodus 11:6 Then a great cry will go out over all the land …
New International Version There will be loud wailing throughout Egypt–worse than there has ever been or ever will be again. New Living Translation Then a loud wail will rise throughout the land of Egypt, a wail like no one has heard before or will ever hear again.
Why have there been no great women artists?
Why have there been no great women artists? There are four possible replies: blame biology (intolerable), blame social context (self-evident), deny (disingenuous — however much we wish it
Covid in Scotland: How many people have been …
A second vaccination dose has been given to 20,409 people. This is 0.45% of over-16s. For the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, the second dose can be given between three to 12 weeks after the first dose.
Carmakers have been hit hard by a global chip shortage …
· It’s just one of a number of factors that has driven demand for semiconductors, but as supply struggles to keep up, it’s the chip-reliant car industry that has been hit especially hard. “We have
Has your browser been sluggish? It may have been …
· The most obvious sign that your browser has been exploited is that your homepage is different from what it used to be or toolbars that you don’t recognize have appeared.
The ‘Trump Bump’ for Books Has Been Significant. Can It …
· Still, there’s no doubt that publishers are likely to soon face the end of a very lucrative era. Trump’s presidency has been an enormous boon for the publishing industry, with breakout hits by